About the Club
The MIT Club of the Delaware Valley is one of the largest and
oldest clubs within the Association of Alumni and Alumnae of MIT. It has been in existence for over 100
years and serves approximately 2200 MIT alumni/ae in the Greater Philadelphia Metropolitan Area, South Jersey, and Delaware.
The mission of MIT Clubs is to support and promote, through the broadest
possible alumni/ae base, the basic purposes of the Association, which
- to build alumni/ae involvement with and commitment to MIT
- to encourage financial support of MIT by its alumni/ae
- to enhance the public image and presence of MIT through its alumni/ae
- to strengthen the connections between alumni/ae and to provide services to
The Club of the Delaware Valley has three legs to its mission:
- service to local MIT alums
- service to the Institute
- service to education in the Delaware Valley.